Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:05:35 PM EDT
Hi I live in berkeley and I was looking for a nearby gunrange.  I found Richmond Rod and gun, but there is no details on their website if it open to the public ect.  Does anyone have any info, and does anyone know of any other ranges in walking distance of bart?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think Richmond is in walking distance from Bart?  Can't think of any ranges that are.

It is a fine range.  They do IPSC there on about every other weekend.  Do a search for Richmond Hotshots.  They have a hundred yard rifle range and 25 yard pistol range.  They also have trap/skeet but you must use steel shot as you shoot over water.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Ill check it out this weekend. I only have a car on the weekends
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does anyone have any info, and does anyone know of any other ranges in walking distance of bart?

Does anyone know BART's policy on carrying firearms on their trains? I don't know how comfortable I would be carrying a cased gun on BART. I poked around calguns and bart.gov, but didn't find anything definitive.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does anyone have any info, and does anyone know of any other ranges in walking distance of bart?

Does anyone know BART's policy on carrying firearms on their trains? I don't know how comfortable I would be carrying a cased gun on BART. I poked around calguns and bart.gov, but didn't find anything definitive.

Guitar case, ala Tommy gun in the violin case style?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top