Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 7:16:31 PM EDT
I am moving to arizona tomorrow.

I am happy, sad, scared, excited, stressed.. everything that goes with leaving your comfort zone.

I will miss yall, I am going to miss my parents, sisters, my good friends and shooting buddies.  Its a fine state, it has some issues but more than makes up for it in beauty and things to do.  I will be visiting often, as I am extremely fond of my parents, they are the best in the world.  

I want a krink(sbr), saiga-12, sar-1, more fals, and a few more ar-15's and thats just the start.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am happy, sad, scared, excited, stressed.. everything that goes with leaving your comfort zone.

I will miss yall, I am going to miss my parents, sisters, my good friends and shooting buddies.  Its a fine state, it has some issues but more than makes up for it in beauty and things to do.  I will be visiting often, as I am extremely fond of my parents, they are the best in the world.  

I want a krink(sbr), saiga-12, sar-1, more fals, and a few more ar-15's and thats just the start.

I think I wouldkeep your "CA" tag on here.  as you will get banned in the "AZHTF",if say your from AZ.

Wellcome and hets go shooting in the desert!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you find a spot I heard AZ was full. Good Luck! AZ is a beautiful state with a lot of open country and things to do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where did you find a spot I heard AZ was full. Good Luck! AZ is a beautiful state with a lot of open country and things to do.

I am squatting... thats how I found a spot.

naa, got a spot in mesa, should be great.  I like arizona, and the people.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
when i went there couple months ago...all the white people were staring at my friends and i..liek they never seen asian people b4
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
when i went there couple months ago...all the white people were staring at my friends and i..liek they never seen asian people b4

I feel ya.. got the same treatment while driving to texas with a guy who had blue hair and both of us had facial piercings.  

I know there is an asian population in phoenix area, my ex's fam lives there, they are vietnamese.  now if i could just find some good pho there, I will be happy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Just make sure you open carry........then you'll see how you fit in.

You just need a CCW to CONCEAL carry.......but hardly anyone gets one, as most open carry anyhow, except in a few places common sense says you can't, state/gov buildings, schools, colleges, etc.....and some places have signs that you can't carry, like Fry's, some stores,.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish you well in your new endeavor.

Some people from my old company moved to AZ from the El Segundo-area, and they were a bit dismayed that people can actually legally carry loaded firearms public.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck!

Remember to vote for Jon Kyl this fall and kick ol' McCain in the ass if you see him.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Take it easy Free! Enjoy the freedom there. The PRK is losing out on a cool guy.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
You lucky son of a gun!!!

It is not my time yet, but soon. I was looking in AZ to go back but it is damn full and expensive. Used to live in the Glendale area 5 years ago and now, can't find a nice place. That's why I am going to TX!!!

When you get there, go to Ben Avery and shoot a few rounds full auto for me!!!

* You are going to love that 40 year driver's license!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]

sure wish you stopped by burro cyn to say 'bye'

Yup, We sure are losing a good one...

HEY AZ members... take care of him will ya??
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey thanks for going hiking with me

Seriously good luck with everything Free!

Hopefully we can meet up in AZ sometime
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I open carry evertime ive been when visiting for the past few years.

Thank you all, I aint ditching california for political reasons, I just couldnt move up fast enough there.  keep fighting the good fight, you have my support.

and.. i will always be a californian at heart.. 4th generation californian baby!

I will be visiting often, as my parents still live in the oc... its only a 5hr drive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#14]
you too?
I'll see ya guys in December, if not in October's MG shoot
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
my sister bailed to AZ and i'll probably be going there for thanksgiving.  I'd only leave San diego as a last resort.  Its hard to leave a place like Southern California after living here for 23 years.
Top Top