Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 1:33:26 PM EDT
HOT OFF THE TRUCK

BERETTA CX4 STORM CARBINEBeretta's Cx4 Storm redefines the pistol-caliber carbine, with racy andradical lines from the masters of industrial design at Giugiaro. Formfollows function in a symphony of smooth, sweeping curves made possibleby the use of modern high-strength techno polymers. Beretta's use ofcutting-edge materials also keeps weight down to just 5 3/4 lbs., makingthe Cx4 a pleasure to carry, whether in the field or on duty. Fivedifferent models accept full-size Beretta magazines from the 92/96 andCougar series pistols in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 Auto, including large-capacity restricted and pre-ban styles. The cold hammer-forged 16.6-inchbarrel is chrome-lined for long life and corrosion resistance with anyammo.SPECIFICATIONS:CALIBER: 9MM, 40 S&W, 45ACPACTION: SEMI-AUTOMATIC BLOW-BACKMAGAZINE CAPACITY: *see below*FRAME: TechnopolymerFINISH: BlackSAFETY: Ambidextrious cross-barGRIPS: RubberTRIGGER: Single actionBARREL LENGTH: 16.6"SIGHTS: Adjustable front and rearSIGHT RADIUS: 12.9LENGTH: 29.7"WEIGHT: 5 3/4 LBS
Bereta cx4

[Fixed the spelling of legal - sorry - Paul]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope!

But they have one at the local store just to rub in my face, with a LEO ONLY sticker on it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I hope that they shoot better than they look.

+1

They look like some storm trooper, sci-fi, lazer gun.

I've never been fond of the bullpup design.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently they are illegal to buy BUT... that's what they told me in American Shooting Center and you guys know most of the gunshops don't know sh#@!

Just remember to call/look it up in the CA DOJ, right from the horses mouth!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Apparently they are illegal to buy BUT... that's what they told me in American Shooting Center and you guys know most of the gunshops don't know sh#@!

Just remember to call/look it up in the CA DOJ, right from the horses mouth!!

Detachable mag, thumbhole grip.  It sucks,  but that is all we need to know.

I think it actually looks kind of nice or at least different.  BTW, it's not a bullpup design, the mag is in the grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top