Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 6:58:52 PM EDT
Well guys, now is your chance to act. Are you tired of the guys in washington sitting on their asses while our neighborhoods become infested with crime and trouble and while our economic system takes a hit. Well here it is. Our chance to bypass the feds completely and a chance to get things done ourselves. The link below is a link to the california border police, an initiative that would create a group of people that secure our border as well as a group of people that find illegals, and people that employee illegals and it would put a stop to all this nonsense.

If you would like to find out how you can help, click the link below and lets get this started
www.californiaborderpolice.com/

Lets return california to its natural state!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Wear one of these:

See US Border Patrol Museum
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So what are you trying to say. Southern California is once again going to be Mexico? Along with Arizona, New Mexico and part of Texas.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what are you trying to say. Southern California is once again going to be Mexico? Along with Arizona, New Mexico and part of Texas.

To me "natural state" would mean going back at least 10,000 years or the upper Pleistocene.  Bring back saber-tooth cats and mastodons!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I think our Black rifles would be no good against Saber-tooth cats unless you shoot a .50 Beowulf. Would'nt that be fun?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah, I meant a little further, like 1 million years
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think our Black rifles would be no good against Saber-tooth cats unless you shoot a .50 Beowulf. Would'nt that be fun?

I'm ready!

But what would be more fun than hunting saber tooths would be seeing how a caveman would react when Feinstein tried to take away his club.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Analysis of the bill states a 200-300 million dollar cost and a +1 Billion dollar savings to our state alone.

That's more than enough reason for the Cali legislature to not even consider it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Even if this movement doesn't take off, we can always hope that politicians catch wind of all this. If they hear that we want things to change it's likely that they will try to appease us, even if superficially.

I think the whole Minuteman thing has already brought illegal immigration to the forefront (more so than ever). Arizona is talking about building their own fence and billing the federal government and even Arnold is talking about forming and deploying our own form of border control. As long as people are talking about it, we have hope.

We’ve come along way, and hopefully it continues. But, we need to march on and make sure that everyone keeps illegal immigration a priority, we can't have made it this far and just let it fade away like many other movements.

That website is a great idea, and I plan to signup to help circulate petitions. I recommend that all of you do as well, even if it’s only getting your immediate family members, friends, co-works, and neighbors to sign. Just do something and don't sit idly by.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Just put out the call that we have a  5 year 'sound wall' project to be built along the border.
To get one of these high paying jobs you have to prove you're a mexican citizen and work the job from their side of the boder.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just heard 9 billion a year in savings.

that isnt chump change
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
]

Natural state? will we get our gun rights back?
if so i'm down for kicken' everyone out who isn't a direct descendant of our founding fathers!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#14]
We could always pay the illegals to build a wall right on the border...
We pash cash under the table of course.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Difference between "natural" and "the last time it exchanged hands." In this case, I want neither. I want it to be how it should be - American, without all the goddamn illegals. We friggen fought for and then paid for it after the fact, it's OURS.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#17]
God damnit!

I get hit on my motorcycle and have a fucked up back and I settle for medical bills(<$25,000), and these fuckers get threatened and get more than $120,000 in land. Jesus Christ. What is happening to the good old USA?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#18]
It has been happening for decades. Our rogue and overbearing government is disarming us and dismantling and invalidating our constitutional rights.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#19]
"The Salvadorans testified against Nethercott when he was tried by Texas prosecutors"

If this would of happened in CA they would still be talking about it in GD. A Texas jury awarded those illlegals the ranch.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#20]
With my luck it will pass.

But Fineswine will appropriate the funding for other causes deemed more beneficial to the state.

Instead we will set up border inspection posts on the Nevada border to check for "contraband" (mags and ammo).
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To me "natural state" would mean going back at least 10,000 years or the upper Pleistocene.  Bring back saber-tooth cats and mastodons!

'No War for Tar Pits!'
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#22]
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=6996
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Don't need to look too far....

check out any Home Depot in the AM , or any level 1 or 2 trauma center...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
]

Natural state? will we get our gun rights back?
if so i'm down for kicken' everyone out who isn't a direct descendant of our founding fathers!

Come kick me out. My grandparents are from the UK. Bring GUNS... Lots of GUNS.....

ETA: I was up with this thread until I had seen the above horseshit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#26]
In one form or another, who doesn't have a problem with illegals?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top