Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2005 7:57:18 PM EDT
To all USC fans,

I'd like to congratulate you on your national champoinship.  I have never seen a more dominating game put on my beloved Sooners like I saw tonight.  My opinion of USC has changed dramatically and I have complete respect for the program.

Leinhart <sp?> proved he deserved the Heisman trophy.  He's not just a pretty boy after all.

The most impressive thing I saw tonight was the USC receivers.  Man, they caught everything that was thrown at them.

Bush had an awesome game as well.  

I can see you guys winning 3 in a row next year.

The only gripe I have is with the touchdown that was scored to make the score 55 to 10.  The unsportsman like conduct was not very nice.  I know these guys are kids, however that was un called for.

Regardless, I wish you the best next year and hopefully we will play each other again.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the classy post
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
right on, OU got there ass's handed to them
go USC!!!

scooter
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the classy post

Ditto!  Way to go.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
On behalf of all Trojans and Trojan fans, I thank you also for your gracious post. I know I'm not the only one who expected a much tighter game than what actually transpired, but as an 'SC alum (class of '78), it was oh so gratifying to see the program get some vindication and much-due respect. Fight on!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh you old fuds just got spoiled back then.
I know I was there SC (Jan '76)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top