Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 1:06:12 AM EDT
Okay, the ones around here don't have them yet.  Has anybody actually seen real firearms in a Wally World  here in CA laely?  and where?  What kinds - bolts, levers and shotguns? Any semi's  in centerfire or rimfire?

Also any of the Outer's or the new name copies of the Harris Bi-pods?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard that last Christmas they were a lot of problems with the handling of rifles, and they are not allowed to sell them anymore. I'm not sure if this is true, state ordered, or company policy or what; just what I heard.

I thought I saw on the internet somewhere an online catalog for them that had the rifles that they could order for people. It said something along the lines to the effect that they no longer carry them, but they will specially order them if asked.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:43:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I took my two oldest to a hunters safety course, which was held at a wal mart, and I asked a manager about the sale of firearms whom said they were still in training. For what thats worth.

They still have their display cases and everything up. If they weren't going to sell guns any longer why not tear them down?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been to several and talked to guys that have had the raining and they are waiting for a go-ahead.  Some say from Corporate and some from the State.  As noted the displays are there and according the guys I've spoken to the guns are still locked up in back, even at the stores that aren't going to be selling them.

We've had a variety of posts talking about what people have seen at Wal-Mart but  it's all been past tense and nobody has said TODAY or YESTERDAY the Wal-Mart in xxx had guns out.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the lack of response mean that none have them yet???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top