Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 3:04:07 PM EDT
It was in North Hills. In the San Fernando Valley.

Did they go "Bye Bye"? Hmm...Web site's down, and phone's disconnected.

So, if theya re out of business...Where can a guy get reloading stuff in SoCal these days?

Sierra 168 Gr Matchkings, powder, etc.

I guess I can get it off the internet...but I'd like some choices.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#1]
yup, they closed shop july 4th
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yup, they closed shop july 4th

That's a real shame! Those guys were the only one stop reloading place in So Cal.

Does anyone know where else there might be a comparable reloading retailer in So Cal.

I know I can find stuff on the internet, but the Bricks and Mortars places have an additional value add in that there are knowledgeable sales people. If there is a problem, I can go back and find the guy  who gave be the bad advice (One throat to choke, so to speak).

The clicks and mouse places just don't give me as much accountability.

No hurry, but If anyone does know of a good place, I'd like to know about it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
midway

scooter
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to shop there all the time. California essentially ran them out of business. The owners were pretty bitter about the whole thing. They were the only reloading supply store west of the Mississippi. Your only option now is to purchase what you can find at gunshows (which is limited), or just buy your stuff off the internet (shipping can be a bitch as you've got to pay for hazmat fee's on powder and primers, and if you purchase shot like me, you pay a hefty bill for the weight).

The good news was that those of use who knew they were going to close got 25% off, and boy did I stock up.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Angeles Range was suppose to open a reloading center, you'll have to check with them to see if and when it will open.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I used to shop there all the time. California essentially ran them out of business. The owners were pretty bitter about the whole thing. They were the only reloading supply store west of the Mississippi. Your only option now is to purchase what you can find at gunshows (which is limited), or just buy your stuff off the internet (shipping can be a bitch as you've got to pay for hazmat fee's on powder and primers, and if you purchase shot like me, you pay a hefty bill for the weight).

The good news was that those of use who knew they were going to close got 25% off, and boy did I stock up.

Me too, I've stocked up on reloading supplies when the Reloading Center closed down.

The old Pachmayer Shotgun range(now called the Triple B) has Alliant & Winchester pistol powders & primers. I would call them to be sure they have the powder you want. Turner Oudoor also has a small amount of reloading supplies in each of their stores.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Definitely a loss to the southern California shooting community.
Top Top