Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 7:31:59 PM EDT
I just watched it for the first time tonight and I am still a little shaken up from what I saw.What did you guys think of it.Some of the images shown were pretty riveting and I still cant get them out of my head.The very end cracks me up!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You're kidding, right?

If I wanted to be lied to, I would have just gone down to the local DNC office...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
the only way ill watch F-9/11 or bowling for columbine is when i can BORROW it FREE from the local library. so that POS or any place that sells it cant make any money from it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Fatbastardlie 9/11 went on sale yesterday .
Wally world sells new release DVD for $15-16 , I go every Tuesday to
see what’s new and buy the ones I like .  

It pleased me to no end to see that the rack of F 9/11 was completely full
and looked untouched
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#4]
If I want horse-shit shoved in my face (for some strange reason) I sure as hell won't pay for it - I'll just go the barn.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I havent seen it, dont plan to ever.  

I dont put myself through stuff like that
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I just watched it tonight too (friends rented it). My opinion is that it was just lots of manipulated clips that made very weak points.  I thought it ran around in circles mostly. He has a tendency of bringing up a topic, getting the audience excited with baseless "facts" and then leaving it for the audience to create a conspiracy theory with their over active imaginations. This, i believe is his formula.  In other words, a drama queen.
             Trying to get congressmen to enlist their children to fight in Iraq was pretty funny at first, it was a good point, but then he just seems like an asshole when he over does it. The ending was the most engaging part but didn't really fit with the rest of the movie.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I would never contribute money to that DICKHEAD!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw the DVD at blockbuster last night. They also had a movie called farenHYPE 9/11. Does anyone know what that is? On the back it says basically it's the documentary facts behind the movie and how some of the people in farenhiet 9/11 were tricked into making statements that could be taken the wrong way and stuff like that.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
michel more and his movies remind me alot of a man by the name of Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels (Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

"This year* will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolf Hitler 1935.

for a true gun control activist is just a nazi in sheeps skin.

scooter
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#10]
farenHYPE 9/11 is the conservatives answer to MM(to big a scumball to even say his name)

BUY IT!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#11]
why do you guy watch this shit, I will not give that piece of shit one penny or waste the Fn time watching that crap.

I would not waste my piss on his grave.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I borrowed it from a co-worker and I had to see what this guy was all about.The part that shook me up was when they  interviewed the mom that lost her son in Iraq.It made me very sad regarless of all the hype this guy puts in the movie.I feel for the families who have lost loved ones in Iraq......
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Even discounting the topic, I did not find it a good movie.  It seemed to drag on to the point of making me wonder when it was ever going to end.   I could not see myself watching it more than once even if I was a MM fan.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]
i havent seen any of his movies, and i know in F-9/11 he makes a big deal out of politicians not having kids in the military, except for one guy. it is an interesting point that he brings up, but does he really look deeper into the situation of why this is? i doubt he would.

shouldnt he be asking -- how many congressman have kids that are even military age ? how many have kids that have served previously ? if we had these real numbers i think the perspective would change greatly.
does he even bring up the fact that the military is really a blue-collar job, where politicians are white-collar, and have tons of money and connections to give there kids, so they wont have to look to the military as a way to pay for college or get ahead in the world.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:07:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I saw it with my ultra liberal girlfriend. Theater full of damned hippies! We are way too close to Berkeley! But I digress....

I try to keep an open mind, but it is so blatently biased that I almost walked out. The g/f knew that I was fuming. The only thing that kept me in that seat was the promise of pussy after the show.

A few parts made me think, a few made me laugh.

However, in summation it sucked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#16]
The movie is
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I saw it with my ultra liberal girlfriend. Theater full of damned hippies! We are way too close to Berkeley! But I digress....

I try to keep an open mind, but it is so blatently biased that I almost walked out. The g/f knew that I was fuming. The only thing that kept me in that seat was the promise of pussy after the show.

A few parts made me think, a few made me laugh.

However, in summation it sucked.

did ya stuff it in her pooper? if so post pics.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's the DVD you need to see. It was just released:

Celsius 41.11 -- The Temperature at Which the Brain Begins to Die refutes the lies in Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11. This gripping documentary reveals the truth about 9/11, explores how George W. Bush has skillfully led our country during the War on Terror, and demonstrates how John Kerry is unfit to be President.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#19]
This picture gives my opinion of Moore's film.  What's the old saying?  A picture's worth a 1000 words?
www.liddyletter.com/
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#20]
It sucked, and all I saw was the trailers!

I will buy FarenHYPE 911
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top