Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2003 11:27:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think McClintock has a chance but I'm voting for him anyway to send the message. Arnold has all but won the election before it started making it safe to vote for McClintock without Booze Crustamonte winning.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#2]
same as Paul, voting for McClintock.

if it was really close between arnold and busta then id prolly have to go with arnold.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
McClintock all the way
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Another for Mc Clintock!
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#5]
McClintock unless the race is close, then the Repub closest to win.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
My vote has already been cast, for McClintock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
As I've gotten older, I've learned that politics is about compromise. When I voted libertarian in 92 and 96, we got stuck with Clinton. I swallowed my pride and voted for Bush in 2000. I think he's done a pretty good job so far. This time I voted for Arnold.
McClintock is more my style when it comes to gun laws, but the governor has no power to repeal any of our whacky laws. The budget is currently my main political priority and I think that Arnold has the best team to solve our problems.
Flame away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top