Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 12:27:25 PM EDT
In an apparent attempt to rally behind the "strongest" canididate...

I'm still voting for McClintock.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Big news, I believe we will only have 1 republican option by election time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Big news, I believe we will only have 1 republican option by election time.

McClintock?
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 1:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm still voting for McClintock too, but I'm not averse to holding my nose and voting for Arnold if it looks like Bustamante is too close for comfort. I do not want that Mecha bastard sitting at the governors desk.

But OTOH, Bustamante could fuck up things worse than Davis and open the door for a real Republican in 2006. I don't know if I could stomach three hellish years living in Aztlan.

Stay tuned boys, alot could happen between now and recall day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#4]
sheeeit, I hope it's not one of the "we have to destroy it to save it" deal.  News said the percentage of people wanting Davis recalled is now less than before, hope they're wrong..
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats why Davis wanted to drag this thing on till next year. People's anger would diminish and he would have had a better chance of beating the recall.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
sheeeit, I hope it's not one of the "we have to destroy it to save it" deal.  News said the percentage of people wanting Davis recalled is now less than before, hope they're wrong..

I think its media bias bullshit! They're just trying to get the lemmings to fall in line and think its a given that everyone wants Davis to stay.
Saw a LA times poll story today that said "Bustamante Has Big Lead on Schwarzenegger..." again media bullshit.
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/0803/24recall.html
If you care to read it. All bull.
Media was/is promoting the hell out of Arnold, mostly because he's the lesser of two evils (vs McClintock) and more to "their" way of thinking/liberalism. McClintock would be the best guy for the job, it's just a shame he wont win. I'm voting for him anyways though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top