Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2003 9:36:43 AM EDT
Hi there,
Why is machine gun permit is still being advertised in CA DOJ's website ? Has anyone even tried to get one recently ? If the AG won't issue it, what's the point of putting it out in the website ?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Entertainment biz
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That and rubbing it in our faces.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
What I am curious is has anyone actually tried to applied and got turn down. I am not talking about hearing from someone's cousin's friend who got turned down. All hope seems to be lost on AR so I just want to know if this is even remotely possible.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you say, "BIG ELECTION DONATION" ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine got his Class 3 in the 70'S. Things got so bad here, with new laws and higher fees he moved to Arizona about 5 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top