Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2021 9:52:24 AM EDT
Trying since February to renew my nonresident CCW , sent in all needed fees and paper work , was told they suspended my application do to a hit on background check from 1972 when I was a minor , position of alcohol, was told it should have gone thru and been approved like the first time , checked in May told should be in my hands by end of May , than talk to them in June was told should have it by end of June  we’ll still no CCW ,any body know what’s going on with the license office ?.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you by chance a member of Florida Carry? We can assist if you are.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry not a member  live in Missouri.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry not a member  live in Missouri.
View Quote

We don't discriminate. :)

Feel free to join.  We have a ton of out-of-state members.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I was told that my background check came back inconclusive.............and that they reserve the right to re-set the 90 day clock.......total BS as they claim to be a "shall issue" state...........I bought a Firearm back in March and passed the BG check with no problem............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top