Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2013 6:28:13 PM EDT
Frank Proctor will be coming to St. Augustine Nov. 9-10 for a two day rifle and pistol training class.  Class will focus on Effectively running a rifle and pistol.  We will also focus on getting in and out of positions, working barricades, transitions, Etc.  If you've ever been to an FDCC or other affiliated USCA match it will focus on a lot of the things we do there.  

For those that don't know Frank Proctor he spent over 11 years in the US Army Special Forces.  When he started shooting competitions it took him around a year to achieve Grand Master in USPSA and Master in IDPA (The highest classification you can achieve)  He understands Tactical shooting and performance shooting for time. Frank seems to have a no frills proven performance approach to his classes.  Whether you want to be a better competitor or just a better shooter this will be an awesome class. We are keeping the class number low Between 12-15 students.  

Class fee will be $435 which includes the range fee.  This is a very low price for the class considering it's the same as a class fee for his home range.  Usually he charges at least $525 to travel.  He's doing it at this lower rate because he scheduled with us earlier and was planning to do this for the USCA Nationals coming up the weekend after.  If you'd like to sign up I'm handling all the arrangements so PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Here are a few video's that showcase Frank's talent as a shooter, and instructor.

Link Posted: 10/4/2013 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could make it. Need classes like this in South FL
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Martin, I implore you schedule another class after Shot show because I really want to train with Frank.
Link Posted: 10/11/2013 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Class is almost full.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad I was able to get in on this one to fill my yearly quota of at least one class a year ..Thanks for setting this up Martin..
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Martin, I implore you schedule another class after Shot show because I really want to train with Frank.
View Quote

This.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top