Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 7:16:44 PM EDT
Tried him by phone and email today to let him know I have a rifle in-bound from Ratworx. Since they have his FFL on file, I just placed the order and had it shipped to Court.

Fairly unusual to not get a reply within a few hours at most from Court, so I'm now wondering if it was a mistake to have the gun shipped without contact first.

I've done a lot of transfers through him, and never once in several years has he gone AWOL.

Any of you guys see him or get contact from him recently?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Day 2 and Court is still AWOL.

Now I'm wondering if he's ok....very unusual for him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FWIW.... I think the last time he posted on FSN was back in April.
View Quote

I've seen him since then personally, but not in probably 2 months.

He's a remarkably available and responsive guy, just very unusual he'd sort of disappear like this.

Not to mention my rifle which is currently enroute to his house, with no sign there's anyone home.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
just got a gun from him a few days ago.  He has family from out of town in maybe sightseeing or something.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

just got a gun from him a few days ago.  He has family from out of town in maybe sightseeing or something.
View Quote

Good to hear, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top