Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 12:00:53 PM EDT

No shit, that's the title

"I don't see any reason for anybody in today's climate to be
allowed to carry a gun with more than 10 bullets," said Aaronson, a
Democrat who represents southern Palm Beach County. "How many people do you want to kill? … How much firepower do you need to protect yourself?"

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Aaronson is a blowhard buffoon who spews crap like: 18 wheelers should be limited to only the middle lane on 95, PBC residents don't need to go shooting, etc.  His term is about up and he can't run again.  He and Markus need to be in jail for some of the shit they have done.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

of course
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

Please don't insult us ex-yankees like that. Paint with a narrower brush, please.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

Please don't insult us ex-yankees like that. Paint with a narrower brush, please.
Hows this for narrowing the brush....

Aaronson's a 'damn' yankee from Brooklyn, New York and, a former resident of Ft. Lee, New       Jersey.

We've got a winner! Much better.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

Aaronson's a 'damn' yankee from Brooklyn, New York and, a former resident of Ft. Lee, New       Jersey.

Thats pretty narrow.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait, I'm from NYC

But that guy is a moron for even opening his mouth. Like any of that would get passed.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

agreed..  we arent all libtards..
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Palm Beach County already has an illegal ordinance banning the carrying of CCWs in county parks.

A preliminary vote to remove the ordinance was taken last December and the final vote was supposed to occur in early January.

Allegedly the vote which has been postponed until February 15, will remove the illegal ordinance on that date.

The county has conceded that the ordinance is illegal under state law and they must remove it, but they are still dicking around.

I would hate to see them enact another illegal ordinance that banned normal capacity magazines in Palm Beach County, which although patently illegal, could cause problems for us.

Northern thug style liberal government is what we suffer here in Palm beach.

The hypocritical bastards want to enact more and more laws that they expect you to obey; while they conveniently ignore the fact that the laws themselves are  clearly  illegal.

Liberals expect you to obey all laws, while they only need to obey the laws with which they agree.

It's called tyranny.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#12]
This is Florida. That will never happen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is Florida. That will never happen.

I agree absolutely, they will never get a bona fide state law change, but they do have a history of enacting illegal county ordinances and pretending that they didn't realize the fact for twenty plus years.

Like the one currently illegally banning carry in county parks and wildlife areas which they say will be removed on February 15.

I hope the corrupt  idiots make a millionaire out of someone and have to chip in out of their own pockets.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I have never seen a clip that holds more than ten rounds.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:10:38 AM EDT
[#15]
I've only been an American for 17 months and already I hate those damn Yankees!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:38:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

And yet, actual Floridians voted him into office several times. Must have been heatstroke.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:10:34 PM EDT
[#17]
just another Palm Beach dipschit liberal having a wet dream.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Aaronson is a blowhard buffoon who spews crap like: 18 wheelers should be limited to only the middle lane on 95, PBC residents don't need to go shooting, etc.  His term is about up and he can't run again.  He and Markus need to be in jail for some of the shit they have done.

You see, that just seems excessive to me.  I don't know why trucks need more than 10 wheels?  I mean how many tires do you need to use?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You see, that just seems excessive to me.  I don't know why trucks need more than 10 wheels?  I mean how many tires do you need to use?

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Aaronson is a typical left wing windbag. The hypocrisy of these politicians wanting to ban high capacity mags amazes me. According to their theory it is ok that maybe only 3 people were killed and seven wouned in Tuscon. Instead of addressing the bigger more important more difficulet issue of how to keep guns away from mental cases

This is just left wing grandstanding.

Years ago there was a bad accident on Yamato Rd in Boca Raton. Some retard driving over 80+ mph ran a red light and killed a car load of seniors. Aaronson went on the rampage and demaned that the county lower the speed limit from 45 to 40 miles per hour. This on a road designed and built as a highway. It just created a great speed trap for the county to raise more money. This is the kind of crap this clown likes to do. Infringe on the many to restrict the few. I will be glad when he is gone.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#21]
THATS IT!!!  PANIC BUYING IS ON!!!!  

Actually, it was a scheduled buy.  BCM got the ones I like in stock so I bought a bunch.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Ex Yankee I'm guessing.  

Not good enough. He's an asshole. They're everywhere. Alcee Hastings, for example, is a home boy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm glad someone got it
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:55:43 AM EDT
[#24]
They could at least know what a Clip vs a Magazine is before spouting that BS.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:12:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#26]
You've gotta' understand the enemy's true intentions; they aren't out to ban any magazine of a certain capacity, they are looking to get their feet in the door to keep passing an ever increasing number of nuisance type anti gun laws to discourage gun ownership.

If they could outlaw the use of hex screws in pistol grips they would do it as a starting point to re-energize their currently losing agenda, and make criminals out of all of us over the type of screws we use to fasten our pistol grips.

This is why every one of us needs to support open carry in this state, even if we are not particularly fond of the practice personally.

Categorizing the anti gun activists as "stupid" or "ignorant" is a big mistake; they may not be gun experts; but are relentless and they know exactly what they are trying to do; and that is criminalize the possession of firearms.

All firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top