Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2011 4:19:29 PM EDT
Central Florida Tactical Conference is set for Feb. 19th and 20th. Good day of short courses. If you don't have time for a full training class, or don't know what is entailed in a class this gives a good primer. I have attended and had a great time.

If you want to go, and need directions, IM me, it is at the same range Lakeland IDPA has monthly shoots.

Central Florida Tactical Conference
Link Posted: 1/3/2011 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it before.

Seems like it is some shooting, teaching and instruction, correct?

How many participants?

Any other info from your past experience would be very helpful.

Thanks
c
Link Posted: 1/3/2011 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Lakeland IDPA as in LRPC?
and what c350z asked

Quoted:
Never heard of it before.

Seems like it is some shooting, teaching and instruction, correct?

How many participants?

Any other info from your past experience would be very helpful.

Thanks
c

Link Posted: 1/3/2011 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Lakeland Defensive Pistol Club is the IDPA club locally. I don't know what LRPC is.

I think there was about 50 people at the seminar. The day was broken up in around 2 hour segments for each instructor, with some running concurrently.The ones I attended had 10 to 15 attendees at each. Different instructors on each day. From the schedule posted, this will be similar. Looks like there will be a course of fire at this one also. The website has a schedule and more information.

ETA: I emailed one of the guys putting this on to find out about how the day will go. I'll post when I hear from him.

Link Posted: 1/4/2011 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]
This looks great, I'm really interested.  Pen- the price is reasonable, but is it really informative and worth the $?
Link Posted: 1/4/2011 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is the answer I recieved back:

Three instructors per day. Plus the match. You will be in squad (group) of participants and move from instructor to instructor. Three Saturday(plus the match), three Sunday(plus the match).

I found it informative and interesting last time. Don't expect an in depth class in a several hour session, but some good information with and about different instructors and methods.

As always, YMMV
Link Posted: 1/4/2011 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats a hell of a good deal for 2 days of training with those instructors  I would go if I had the time.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2011 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Tactical Conference?  I don't know.

If  was a Tacti-Kool Conference, I might drive down.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2011 6:12:36 AM EDT
[#8]
If I can only make one day, is Saturday the day to go?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top