Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:35:24 AM EDT
Looking for leads on local car groups or websites etc. where I can list a street rod project car for sale. Tried the local craigslist's with no success, I really need the space it's occupying and need to get it gone.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck selling anything these days.  

I know four guys in my national car club that have cut their prices to less than 50% of investment and still can't get a look.

What are you selling and where are you?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:28:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Thanks.  stupid computers

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good luck selling anything these days.  

I know four guys in my national car club that have cut their prices to less than 50% of investment and still can't get a look.

What are you selling and where are you?

I'm up near Gainesville, I'm priced at %30 of my investment , 70 Olds Cutlass

Thanks for the links!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Hemmings is a good place to start.  Post some pics!  I had a 69 Cutlass Convertible,,,,nice ride.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hemmings is a good place to start.  Post some pics!  I had a 69 Cutlass Convertible,,,,nice ride.

Only pic I ever had is on a slide. It had 8 coats of custom lacquer on it, unfortunately it goose-bumped a year later and I had to strip the paint. College, marriage, etc. and I never got to having it refinished. It was a hot ride, Posi Ford 9" with 4:10 gears, Moroso Nitrous,  Hurst Lightning Rods, 11" 3000 stall converter. It was named the 'Blue Light Special', not by me but my friends because everythime they saw me, there was a pair of blue lights right behind me
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only pic I ever had is on a slide. It had 8 coats of custom lacquer on it, unfortunately it goose-bumped a year later and I had to strip the paint. College, marriage, etc. and I never got to having it refinished. It was a hot ride, Posi Ford 9" with 4:10 gears, Moroso Nitrous,  Hurst Lightning Rods, 11" 3000 stall converter. It was named the 'Blue Light Special', not by me but my friends because everythime they saw me, there was a pair of blue lights right behind me

I checked Hemmings, huge price range for that car based on the condition and options.  $3000-30,000.  Get a digital camera and post some pics!  You could list it in the Alligator...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I had good luck getting my Mustang sold on Racingjunk.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top