Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 5:07:58 PM EDT
okay gals and gents...the wife and kids wants to visit Disney Orlando around X'mas and I would like to know where to get discounted park tickets for 3 days. Any recommendations appreciated....thanks all.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You really don't want to hear Florida HTF opinions on THAT place do ya??????????
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You really don't want to hear Florida HTF opinions on THAT place do ya??????????

+1
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I guess not....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
okay gals and gents...the wife and kids wants to visit Disney Orlando around X'mas and I would like to know where to get discounted park tickets for 3 days. Any recommendations appreciated....thanks all.

Discount Tickets don't exist unless you know someone who works for Disney and can get you in for free. What you see on their website is pretty much it. They very tightly control their tickets to ensure they are getting full price from everyone and beware of the discount tickets out there as alot of them are fakes.

You might be able to find some Time Share Promo Deal that offers tickets for sitting through their promotion but other than that they just don't really exist.

Universal Studios and Sea World are pretty much the same with their tickets too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
there are a gazillion ticket places along 192 close to that fucking mouse! Regardless of that there are so many signs for ticket sales you cant miss. Tennerock gun range is 33 miles from I 4 and 27 just in case you want to get in some shooting while your down there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:06:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm staying off the bandwagon here and going to say good things about Disney.

Good luck finding discounted tickets.  I would try talking to Disney's Guest services.  They're a lot more helpful than most people would expect.  Just be honest with them and keep trying.  You'll eventually get what you want.

Christmas is a wonderful time to go to Disney.  I don't know what your religious preference is, but hitting up the Candle light processional at EPCOT is well worth the wait.  Get the specialty tickets ahead of time.  They're a neat deal where you get a dinner and then good seats at the processional.  It's WELL worth it.  The million lights at Hollywood Studio's is really cool too.

I've never done the Magic Kingdom Christmas special.  I hear it's awesome though.  The misses and I are planning to hit it up this year.

Although Disney is completely anti-gun, I think they are masters of their craft.  Sure their politics are a bit screwy, but that's not going to stop me from having fun.  Have a blast at Disney, there's a million ways to do so.  If you have any questions about Disney, you can IM me.  My girly and I have premium annual passes so we've been there more than we can remember.  We even know how to eat cheap!  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#7]
you can get a few bucks off with AAA, or you can do a time share thing and listen to them trying to sell you a deal for free disney tickets like i did about 12 years ago. but i would just pay for the tickets because the time share crap is a waste of 3 hours of your life.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a better deal for you than Dizney. Come to my house, Pay me $40 per person, I will let your kids ride my dogs in the backyard for a few minutes, then tell you to leave since you a gun owner. You'll have to leave without refund, because if not the Sheriff shows up. You can go back home knowing that I took your money, denied you your natural born rights, and there is nothing you can do about it.

That's Disney! Fuck them!

But hey, in all seriousness, have a good time in Florida!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have a better deal for you than Dizney. Come to my house, Pay me $40 per person, I will let your kids ride my dogs in the backyard for a few minutes, then tell you to leave since you a gun owner. You'll have to leave without refund, because if not the Sheriff shows up. You can go back home knowing that I took your money, denied you your natural born rights, and there is nothing you can do about it.

That's Disney! Fuck them!

But hey, in all seriousness, have a good time in Florida!

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#10]
active/reserve military gets a few bucks discount on base. Are you one of the two? If not, just try their website and do their hotel+parks deal. other hotels site have some specials going as well, just need to do a little research. If you just want to see the mouse, give me five bucks and I'll pull my refrigerator out and you'll see plenty! I'll give you a personal tour in my neighborhood and introduce you to neighbor that looks like goofy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow, didn't expect all the nonsense. We booked it through Disney BTW.

Thanks Jeep IM inbound.

..out
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#12]
If you like rollercoasters, Bush gardens is just an hour away. There is a lot to do in Orlando. We just went 2 weeks ago and I took the kids to Medieval Times and the loved.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Wow, didn't expect all the nonsense. We booked it through Disney BTW.

Thanks Jeep IM inbound.

..out

Let's say I understand a gun-owners anger at Disney.  But There's a time and place for everything, especially politics.

I hate Disney's politics, but I LOVE their parks.  Am I EVER going to beat them in a political battle?  Will ANYONE ever beat them in a political battle?  No... not ever...

So I just leave the belly-achin' out of it since it's not gunna do me any good.  I just enjoy the parks.  When ya get home (or back in your car) play with your guns again.  Not everything has to be gauged by a caliber....

Simple as that....

/rant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top