Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2006 7:35:29 AM EDT
Stole my DVD player and my iPod. Luckily I had went out and got my P200SK earlier. If you guys see a black iPod or Alpine IVA-W200 or iPod for sale, LET ME KNOW.

Details on the Alpine IVA-W200

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn that sucks DONKEY BALLS!!!  This is why I can't bring myself to buy something nice for my truck... too many assholes out there taking crap.

Sure hope you get your stuff back or at least the guys get nailed.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
"IT WAS'NT ME".....................  Sorry to hear that buddy

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Can JSO be any slower. I swear I hate JSO, last time I called 911 it took them almost 4 hours to show up at my door. I had already kicked the intruders ass, sent him on his way and went to bed before they showed up.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats just sick man...........get an alarm...
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to get a surveilence system along with more ammo and some ALPINE and KICKER stickers.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Try these guys. Very good service.

SuperCircuits

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude, that just sucks.

Too bad you didn't catch him in the act and administer some whoop-ass.

Matt
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I didn't know something could blow and suck at the same time.

Sorry the screwed up your truck and stole your shit.  Scum.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#9]
That's fucked up... I wonder how many others got hit in your subdivision last night.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That's fucked up... I wonder how many others got hit in your subdivision last night.

Dont know but the cop just left, said he was going to ask the neighbors if they saw anything. I just looked over the damage and it wasn't as bad as I thought. They actually took the time to unplug the cables, the only thing that was cut was the iPod connection. Dash looks fine, speaker connections, even the antenna cable and satellite cables are fine, all I really have to do is plug the stock radio back in. They left all of the amps and speakers untouched.

What pisses me of now is that the insurance company wont fix my window till they can get an adjuster to look at it on Wednesday. So I'll be driving around all weekend with ghetto "trash bag" window. Funny, the first thing the cop said to me was "I hope you didn't have any of those HK's in there"
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thats just sick man...........get an alarm...

I'll be needing my upper back ASAP.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude,
Sucks you lost your cool Stuff, glad they did not totally destroy the Dash.

Not to be a MMQB, but maybe rethink advertising "Cool Shit" with stickers, afterall the shit bag may chose to shop at your location again.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dude,

Not to be a MMQB, but maybe rethink advertising "Cool Shit" with stickers, afterall the shit bag may chose to shop at your location again.

The only sticker I have is my HK sticker on the back. There's nothing else on the truck except at "5.56 Inside" front plate. I never turn it up in the neighborhood and no one really knows that I have anything in the truck at all, except for the few good friends that I hang out with. The whole thing just looks bad, it looks like someone already knew what I had and knew exactly what to do and what to go after. If I ever find out who did this, there is going to be hell to pay.

I live in a quite subdivision, a few blocks up the road are million dollar houses with boat docks and yatchs in their backyards. The problem is a few blocks in the other direction is HUD low income housing with little thugs running all over the place. It definitly had to be a teenager because I could barely fit through that window opening and I seriously doubt any grown man could either.

But I will get some stickers when I get my new exterior camera system installed. I'll also have my SBR and .40 on hand. As soon as that  motion sensor on the camera kicks on and chimes inside the house I'll be ready.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm going to get a surveilence system along with more ammo and some ALPINE and KICKER stickers.

Thats what I was referring to about the stickers.

Hope the insurance comes through for you and you have a dry weekend in Jax

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude,

The only sticker I have is my HK sticker on the back. There's nothing else on the truck except at "5.56 Inside" front plate. I never turn it up in the neighborhood and no one really knows that I have anything in the truck at all, except for the few good friends that I hang out with. The whole thing just looks bad, it looks like someone already knew what I had and knew exactly what to do and what to go after. If I ever find out who did this, there is going to be hell to pay.

I live in a quite subdivision, a few blocks up the road are million dollar houses with boat docks and yatchs in their backyards. The problem is a few blocks in the other direction is HUD low income housing with little thugs running all over the place. It definitly had to be a teenager because I could barely fit through that window opening and I seriously doubt any grown man could either.
But I will get some stickers when I get my new exterior camera system installed. I'll also have my SBR and .40 on hand. As soon as that  motion sensor on the camera kicks on and chimes inside the house I'll be ready.

That rules out the fat chick...
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Wasn't me either...too big and was out of town. .  Sorry for your lost
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#18]
My buddy got wacked like this and it was a guy from the carwash.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn,

Of all the trucks in the neighbordhood, you'd think a thief wouldn't go for the one obviously owned by a H&K enthusist.  I think I go for one with a "save the puppies" sticker or something.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#20]
did they use that ammo can in the back of the truck to smash the window ??
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:49:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Whoa, whoa, whoa.......didn't you just have a thread that you were up at 3AM? Electronic lock leading to the garage? Hey, I ain't no jeanus or anything, but was that a coincidence? You just may have you a prowler.

Tonite, get some dark clothing, shoe polish the face, pistol, AR.....the quiet one.....

jj

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#22]
It just had to rain last night didnt it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#23]
That sucks dude.  

I've been broken into 4 times.  The first remains the worst as I was at Purdue at the time and some asshat stole my bookbag (with all of my lab notes that were due in a week).  THe prof was being a hardass and was not going to give me a little time to put to gather new notes (this was way before laptops and backups!).  He finally caved when I payed a visit to the department head with the police report.

The other three times they basically got nothing.  The last time though, they got a Glock 23 Mag full of Hydro-Shocks.  The asshat threw the mag out the window and a neighbor turned it in to JSO.  Fortunately I ALWAYS bring my car gun into the house.  

I say skin them all and use them for Shark Chum!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude,

That rules out the fat chick...

Man, talk about kicking a guy when he's down.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
That sucks dude.  

I've been broken into 4 times.  The first remains the worst as I was at Purdue at the time and some asshat stole my bookbag (with all of my lab notes that were due in a week).  THe prof was being a hardass and was not going to give me a little time to put to gather new notes (this was way before laptops and backups!).  He finally caved when I payed a visit to the department head with the police report.

The other three times they basically got nothing.  The last time though, they got a Glock 23 Mag full of Hydro-Shocks.  The asshat threw the mag out the window and a neighbor turned it in to JSO.  Fortunately I ALWAYS bring my car gun into the house.  

Oh, that's too bad. At first I thought you meant you "gave them" a magazine full of hydro-shoks last time they tried it  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That sucks dude.  

Oh, that's too bad. At first I thought you meant you "gave them" a magazine full of hydro-shoks last time they tried it  

I wish I could have given them the whole mag: right up their shitter at 1200 fps.  Man I hate thieves!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:44:03 AM EDT
[#27]
That sucks.

I know the feeling.

My truck got broken into last May.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Sucks.... Sorry to hear. he
Good luck in finding the perps...
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 7:08:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Just got back from the Insurance place... It was alot quicker and less painful than I thought it was going to be.. They cut me a check for everything, total damage was $2,246.73

Can you guys belive that little back window costs $900 replace!
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Just got back from the Insurance place... It was alot quicker and less painful than I thought it was going to be.. They cut me a check for everything, total damage was $2,246.73

Yep, now go to a salvage yard and save yourself %50 and buy cool toys with the rest.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, now go to a salvage yard and save yourself %50 and buy cool toys with the rest.

I already called Leon and talked to him about that. I'm going to try to find a cheap replacement for the DVD and iPod and use the rest for toys.
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#32]
You can buy me a SS Scope hahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top