Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 2:33:39 PM EDT
Anyone ever deal with these guys?

I'm looking to pick up a new gun (Kel Tec SUB2000) and was thinking about dealing with these guys.

Should I go for it, or wait for the next gun show (1 april) where i may or may not find what i want in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
A buddy of mine just went in there to g et a new bushy, and he got dicked around for a week and a half. At first, they ordered the wrong rifle( after showing the guy the picture), then he made it seem like it was such a pain in the ass to find a commoon rifle, promised next day and then took 3 days to get it and all around was being arrogant about it, like he was doing my buddy a favor. YMMV
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I've dealt with them on many occasions and have never had a problem.  Deal with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask for Danny.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Have bought many guns from them and have received great prices. On Saturdays it SRO. Hialeah gun range is around the corner too.

There is anew shop called Charlie's Armory on Flagler just East of the Palmetto. He says traansfers are no problem. He used to be the S&W rep and just bought this shop. you may want to call him too. It used to be called FL Armory I believe.

Goood luck.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I've dealt with Lou's too.  Very busy, but helpful.  Sorry to hear that you had a problem Joey.

There is also National Gun
225 SW 22nd Ave

I know they have Wolf .223 for $3/box.  Not a bad price.  Never bought a gun there, but they're always helpful.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought my very first Glock from Lou's in 1994. G26.

Back then there were two guys who were very helpful, but I don't recall names.

Good prices, good service and Certified Glock Armorer on the premesis.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've dealt with Lou's too.  Very busy, but helpful.  Sorry to hear that you had a problem Joey.

There is also National Gun
225 SW 22nd Ave

I know they have Wolf .223 for $3/box.  Not a bad price.  Never bought a gun there, but they're always helpful.

well it was my buddy that had the problem, he tends to have shit luck when it comes to dealing with people ect, so that's his problem, but it all got solved in the end, so no biggie
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW, let us know how it goes for you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I've dealt with them on many occasions and have never had a problem. Deal with confidence.

TRUE
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Ive purchased almost all my guns there -- great experiance everytime ...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Do they do Layaway?

Thanks,
Khem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top