Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 5:02:37 PM EDT
I thought I'd share w/ the Florida Crew a little video I threw together just over a week ago.  I hadn't made a "game video" in a long time but I needed some practice with some of the new things I learned in Adobe Premiere so I used this as that practice.  Though it was solely for practice and my own enjoyment, I had submitted it to several sites and surprisingly it made it as the "File of the Week" on a popular gaming website last week.  Of course I had to get a screenshot cuz I was proud of myself.  

Hope you like it even though it's of a PC Game.

Battlefield 2 Game Video - 100 Seconds

Where To Watch

Google Video

Putfile

Where To Download
Note: The higher the bitrate and file size, the higher the quality.

2.1 Mbps - 45.8 MB - 720x480

768Kbps - 20.1 MB - 640x480

340 Kbps - 8.93 MB - 320x240

FileFront
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
cool vid tom!  i wish you did the x-box thing, we'd love to have you (clan USUK)... but back to the vid.. how in the heck do you pull this stuff off?  it's just cool tom..
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it ...  but I_Wait_For_You_There is better
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I like it ...  but I_Wait_For_You_There is better

Ah... a Fan.  LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top