Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 2:50:50 PM EDT
I will be in the  Tampa area (actually Palm Harbor) this weekend while the wife is at a baby shower I need something to do.

thanks,

D
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Knights in Pinellas Park isnt to bad. About a 20-30 minute ride. Indoor Rifle and Pistol Range. Nice range not a of selection. Rentals and ammo available.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind driving a bit to the south there is a place called "Heavy metal armory" in Bradenton, small place, but some cool stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Kastle Keep Guns on Ulmerton Rd. in Largo

www.kastlekeepguns.com/index2.htm
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
hell man jump in the car and head to Lakeland just up I-4 there is the BIG gun show there this weekend
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:10:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hell man jump in the car and head to Lakeland just up I-4 there is the BIG gun show there this weekend

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#8]
If you're looking for local places, the closest gun shop is Take Aim in Palm Harbor.  Located on the East side of US 19 near the Innisbrook entrance.  Won't be a memorable experience, but it's a good shop.

Another close place is Coles in Dunedin.  I don't remember the exact address but I think it's something like the corner of Sunset Pt and Douglas Ave.  A very small shop, but interesting stuff from modern to late 1800s.  I like to paw through their C&R stuff.

Others have already mentioned some good places in the vicinity.

If you're into "old stuff" (pronounced C&R), you gotta check out Mark Kubes place off of Ulmerton in Largo.  Lots of Mosins and Mausers.

But then, if you're into old stuff, I HIGHLY recommend the Lakeland show this weekend.  Wall to wall C&R and modern stuff.  From Palm Harbor it's probably a 45 minute drive.

LL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top