Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 5:53:05 PM EDT
when i move down in june, I will be buying new safe. Would prefer liberty, champion, knox.

Saw that St. Nicholas Gun Store carries libertys, along with C&S, anyone else recommend any other stores?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#1]
C.E. Safes in Ft. Myers (and Pompano Beach) is the largest dealer for Champion, Liberty, Fort Knox, and Cannon in the South East.

www.safegunvaults.com

They usually go to every gun show in Florida, so if you know what you want you could put down a deposit and pick it up at a gun show near Jacksonville.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
C.E. Safes in Ft. Myers (and Pompano Beach) is the largest dealer for Champion, Liberty, Fort Knox, and Cannon in the South East.

www.safegunvaults.com

They usually go to every gun show in Florida, so if you know what you want you could put down a deposit and pick it up at a gun show near Jacksonville.

wow, they bring safes out to gun shows? christ..

thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.safegunvaults.com

thanks for the link.

Yeah, they load up a huge truck with probably 20 different safes and go to all the different gun shows in Florida.

I bought my Champion safe from them and am very happy with it and they were great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.safegunvaults.com

thanks for the link.

Yeah, they load up a huge truck with probably 20 different safes and go to all the different gun shows in Florida.

I bought my Champion safe from them and am very happy with it and they were great to deal with.

thanks for the info accord...

i tried to find some pricing on champion safes, no luck. I would a safe 23-25cu with all 4 sides bolt coverage..
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to St Nicks on Blanding today and they had one of these for about $2200! Can't remember the exact price but it was around there... It wasn't the color I wanted and custom orders are +$250 but damn thats a good deal. I thought they went for like $3k+. I'm definitly going to look into getting one from them in the near future.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went to St Nicks on Blanding today and they had one of these for about $2200! Can't remember the exact price but it was around there... It wasn't the color I wanted and custom orders are +$250 but damn thats a good deal. I thought they went for like $3k+. I'm definitly going to look into getting one from them in the near future.

www.sanixay.com/images/085-16024s.jpg

$2K? is that a one bedroom one bath?LOL
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:23:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I just bought a Browning Platinum. Damn, it's big. Still not enough room though. I need a "safe" room.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Are U going to get Slug-O to help U lug that into your home. How big do U want? Dick's sporting good has some nice ones at great prices and so does the Sam club's here too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are U going to get Slug-O to help U lug that into your home. How big do U want? Dick's sporting good has some nice ones at great prices and so does the Sam club's here too.

Yep, but I'll be sure to MEASURE first
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

www.safegunvaults.com

Thanks 4 the info...

I really need to get a safe...

So if they take them to gun shows do they ever have a "demo" model or maybe a scratch and dent sale???

Yes, I am that cheap so don't ask

Mike
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
You Two are some funny little fuckers. Hell yes I will measue next time....

Slug-O
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top