Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:15:44 AM EDT
Anyone?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#1]
What county?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Duval. Looking to buy some suppressors soon but haven't been able to find any local dealers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I do, as well as Burneyr over in Live Oak. IM or email me and I'll help you out.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 for CS223 or Burney.  Both great guys.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#5]
IM sent.

I'm in Jacksonville and Live Oak is about 2 hours away. Hoping to find someone closer!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]
St Johns Firearms is a Class III dealer.

D
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, but I think they only sell SWR stuff. I'll find out though. I got Friday off so I'll stop by. But so far CS223 is the man of the week
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yep, but I think they only sell SWR stuff. I'll find out though.

You have been talking to Slug-O too much while you are drinking, the SWR stuff is an order I am putting together for me and my shooting buddies.  

Any Class III dealer  can get you AAC stuff. If CS223  has what you want in stock  it is definantly worth the drive  and not having to wait on a Form 3 transfer.  If they don't have it in stock or incoming you are going to have to wait for the Form 3 transfer and if that is the case you are better off  buying from whoever is closest to you or will give you the better price.

D
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
IM sent.

I'm in Jacksonville and Live Oak is about 2 hours away. Hoping to find someone closer!

They are great guys I shoot with both of them at the FDCC matches and DRINKING with Leon watch out. LOL
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep, but I think they only sell SWR stuff. I'll find out though.

You have been talking to Slug-O too much while you are drinking, the SWR stuff is an order I am putting together for me and my shooting buddies.  

Any Class III dealer  can get you AAC stuff. If CS223  has what you want in stock  it is definantly worth the drive  and not having to wait on a Form 3 transfer.  If they don't have it in stock or incoming you are going to have to wait for the Form 3 transfer and if that is the case you are better off  buying from whoever is closest to you or will give you the better price.

D

Yep. I'm just shopping around for the better price and available dealers in the area. From the reviews & opinions of available suppressors I think I'm stuck on AAC.

P.S, I don't really listen to Slug-O too much
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Soo.....how much am I going to have to save to get my hands on a 9MM suppressor? Oh, BTW, St Johns will be ordering some of the new Yankee Hill suppressors (in .223). Woot!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
IM sent.

I can tell already, the NFA waiting game is gonna kill ya.    

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

D

OHHH you little PS90 Picture Whore.

Nice piece you bastage . I guess I'll be buying some 5.7 ammo for sunday.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Soo.....how much am I going to have to save to get my hands on a 9MM suppressor? Oh, BTW, St Johns will be ordering some of the new Yankee Hill suppressors (in .223). Woot!

See if Stan can get on of the Surefire suppressors they are out now they say they are the bees knees.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

D

OHHH you little PS90 Picture Whore.

Nice piece you bastage . I guess I'll be buying some 5.7 ammo for sunday.

What did some one get a new toy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#16]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< YES

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< YES

Quoted:

Doug are you reading this?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See if Stan can get on of the Surefire suppressors they are out now they say they are the bees knees.

Yeah, I'd like to see those, but I don't think I want to see the price tag on them, though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I'd like to see those, but I don't think I want to see the price tag on them, though.

There are other suppressors out there that are every bit as good as surefire and cost less. Surefire just runs one hell of an ad campaign.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:31:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are other suppressors out there that are every bit as good as surefire and cost less. Surefire just runs one hell of an ad campaign.

Look at the price tag and you can see where they plan on getting their advertising money back from.

D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top