Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 12:06:40 PM EDT
Visiting my brother in Panama City and would like to bring some of my toys along but he`s not a gun owner and doesn`t know of any ranges in the area. Could you guys suggest a few the area. -Todd
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#1]
The best range we had just got shut down by the BATFE and the owner sent to Club Fed for 58 months.  There are 3 Law Enforcement ranges in the area, but for just good ol' fun shooting for rifles and pistols you have to drive to Port St. Joe.  Your brother should know where that is.  As long as you are with a member, you can shoot.  Shoot me an IM with particulars and maybe we can get together for a beer or some shooting when you come down.

Ken
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The other option is to drive to Baker; you don't have to be a member there...

Never liked Gun Fun...  Sure wouldn't call it best, but at least it was local.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top