Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 6:07:27 AM EDT
Just found out I have the entire day to kill.  Please list a 1, 2, 3 of good fun stores if you can.  

Quicker is better, I'm wasting daylight.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#1]
+-=
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Al's Toy Box... or Tom's Toy Box i forget. right next to wendys on tenn. street right across from campus. buy some dildos or somethin, that should waste a lot of time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#3]
You can Check out Kevins on Capital Circle but the staff are a little uptight and not to friendly.

Your best bet is probably the Yellow Building on Monroe just south of the capitol building. I believe its called Tallahassee gun and Pawn
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can Check out Kevins on Capital Circle but the staff are a little uptight and not to friendly.

Your best bet is probably the Yellow Building on Monroe just south of the capitol building. I believe its called FolmarTallahassee gun and Pawn

Folmars Pawn is on Tennessee just west of Monroe, and another is up on N. Monroe past I - 10

where you at, I just got off Work. I could show you the sights, pathetic though they might be.

Steve

I usually just call it the Yellow building EVEN when I lived there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top