Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 11:05:50 AM EDT
I will be visiting some family up in Orange Park this weekedn, and have some time to kill on Saturaday morning. I am looking for a good local store that will be open on Saturday.. Any suggestion?? Thank you in advance Lil
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The best gun store in Jacksonville, IMHO, is Shooter's, at 904-737-4495.  It's a family run business, and they come off their prices to well below everyone else.  They're on University Blvd, but the address slips my mind.

If you're in Orange Park, across the street from Wal-Mart on Blanding Blvd, sharing a building with an oil change place is a Class III dealer. It  just says "Guns" on the sign, and it's expensive stuff but cool to look at.

I'd check them both out if I were you.

--Justin
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
it would be a ride but there is a gun shop with a good selection of the black stuff at I-95 and SR210 - just east next to the BBQ Crackers.  you could have lunch and look at some guns at the same time.

Crackers has a great abaniance(sp) all kind of hunting and fishing pix's in the tables/bar/ and walls.  check out their location at racetrack and sr13 also.

have fun and good luck.

Badredfish
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Shooter's is my favorite.

Then, Gun Gallery on Beach BLVD.

Then, St Nicholas Gun and Pawn on Blanding BLVD.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top