Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:34:50 PM EDT
Am I dreaming or did it used to be that all the PTR-91's at one time have the selectable range rear sights? i.e. 100, 200, 300 & 400 meters  Apparently they've started putting a fixed 200 meter sight on now! grrr, just when I was getting ready to buy one!  How difficult it is to change sights?  I did see that you can buy the selectable ones in the JLD store for sixty bucks...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:27:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure that you didn't see a Cetme and mistake it for a JLD rifle?  The Cetme have the "flip" sights that are standard on them.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Go see for yourself, they are JLD rifles on sarco.com and atlanticfirmarms.com  Unless they started selling Cetme's under the name JLD PTR-91 then NO.  The cheaper versions they say "The rear sight is the French 200 peep sight, knurled target knob for adjustable windage & elevation – brand new"  On the more expensive ones such as the A1 they say "Rear sight - new style 4 position peep diopter 100, 200, 300 & 400 yards"

Quoted:
Are you sure that you didn't see a Cetme and mistake it for a JLD rifle?  The Cetme have the "flip" sights that are standard on them.  ARKAR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top