Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 2:03:56 PM EDT
Greetings

I am looking to put  some kind of scope/optic on my USC.  I am thinking of the Aimpoint red dot type thing, but would appreciate other input as to what others are using (with links).  I would like to use this same optic on my M4 as needed.

Also, what kind of light are you guys using?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Aimpoint is a good optic. I have one on my m4. You will have to re-zero when you switch back from your usc to your m4 due to the vast differences in ballistics between the two rounds. If you can afford... get TWO!!!  Good luck!
-Jls7
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I dig the EO Tech on my USC.  I would echo the statement about different calibers - it would probably be worth it in the long run to get two...

Spooky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top