Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 1:36:14 AM EDT
Hey guys,
Many moons have passed since I've posted anything on AR15.  Maybe a year or two by now.  

Got a quick question I know my fellow HK owners can help me with.

Is the HK MP5 Collapsible stock compatible with the HK91/G3?

I know it is compatible with the 94, and 93.

Thanks in advance
-R.W.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, you would need a backplate assembly that's compatible with an HK91.  HK91 collapsible stocks use two stock pins and have an integral recoil rod/spring assembly, as opposed to an independent recoil rod/spring and single stock pin with an HK94.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:15:10 AM EDT
[#2]
NO,

91 receiver cross section is larger.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:00:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Just to add, putting a collapsible stock on a 91/G3 is a bad idea, due to the pounding that your going to take.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope.... MP5 collaspsible won't work on an HK-91/G3 or clone. You can get a stock like that though for around $200 if you look. Wouldn't be worth the time to convert an MP5 stock. Just sell it & get one designed for the G3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top