Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 10:35:03 AM EDT
I have a Century Arms G3 that I love.  It has none of the FTE or FTF problems that othjers speak of when talking about HK91 clones.

The problem is that the damn trigger pull is horrid.  IT is very long and very heavy.  I understand that it is a battle rifle but it could use some work.

Has anyone tried sending their trigger packs to Williams for their trigger jobs?   What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#1]
sydney,
I had WTS do a job on my FA91 [Federal Arms clone] and am VERY pleased with the overall job. I did the contour job and got back a 4.5 pound rather crisp trigger assembly. The pull before the job was between 9.5 and 10 pounds and the break was terrible. The only downside to the job was the 'paint' job they applied to the new trigger. It started flaking off the first day. No big deal as the gun is for shooting not show. I highly recommend them.

Copper
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had both my HK-94 trigger packs worked on by WTS. When I sent them off, they were both pull weight. When they came back, they were both a crips 4.25 lbs. with almost no creep.

BTW, I just got the Standard jobs and that worked out fine for me. Since you can upgrade trigger jobs, you may want to consider the Standard job first. It will make a world of difference. If you decide later that you want the next level trigger job, you just send yours back and pay the difference + shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top