Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 4:34:25 PM EDT
http://community-1.webtv.net/ggiilliiee/FALRIFLEEJECTOR/
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw your post on the FAL files and I plan on giving it a try but I'm still a little unsure about how to do it.

For those of us that may not be able to grasp the photo and written direction properly, perhaps arrows or other designators could be superimposed upon the photo?

Thanks for the great info, I'm hoping it will prevent any further "dinging" to my Grenadier Precision COP.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]
dont read too much into it all you want to do is put the flat of the file ...flush against the flat face of the ejector ....mintaining  parralel between the two vertical faces swing out to the 8 degrees take a few controlled vertical strokes up and down...test with (EMPTY) brass ....simple ....just take your time use the tape on the reciever....the whole idea is to change where the base of the expended round hits the ejector face ....the closer you get to centerline on the spent round the less it will spin on the way out ...i got better tricks than this one too ....he he
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I fixed the brass strikes using your technique. I just need to get the two cases of SA surplus ammo that I have on order to confirm my suspicions.

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i got better tricks than this one too ....he he

That just ain't right.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#5]
cool ranger ..no sense beating a good rifle ....youll find you can shoot at a sit down range now without sticking emtys into the skull of the guy on your right...reloading is easier without the dents too ...i you wanna go real fast talk to me about opening up the rails along with total lap and polish ....she'll run twice as fast /smoother..guaranteed.....any way nice job, after 10 k rounds you'll be glad you did it when it cometh time to replace the burned out barrel and go for another 10 with the same reciever...  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i got better tricks than this one too ....he he

That just ain't right.

Like trashing AR15.com on the Fal Files?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top