Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 12:31:15 PM EDT
Does not pivot on the pin. The function of the lower is fine. Safety works. sear disengages the hammer Etc. I got the spring and plunger in the T/S. ps: What a royal pain in the ass that was. It is a new DSA H/T/S. The sear just does not pivot. Could it be that they just have to be broke in or do I need to tear it down again and use some emry cloth on them. Also charging the hammer once the sear engages you can see the hammer jump alittle forward because or the hammer plunger. My other DSA STG58 does not do that

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have a small burr on there somewhere.  I make a slave pin from a small piece of ink pen cartridge to hold the sear in place. The sear pin will push it out the backside of the lower as you install it. This makes installing the sear/trigger very easy to do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top