Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 3:06:25 PM EDT
Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Brazil
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just keep checking the for sale adds.  They pop up - be fast.. I purchased a pair of consecutative imbels a month ago for $500 for the pair.  Expect to pay between 275 -300 for one now. (and they sell within the hour at that price)

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard Coonan receivers are back foir sale at gunsnstuff. But their site is down, so who knows?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:19:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just keep checking the for sale adds.  They pop up - be fast.. I purchased a pair of consecutative imbels a month ago for $500 for the pair.  Expect to pay between 275 -300 for one now. (and they sell within the hour at that price)

Huge +1

There are a number of us looking...  anything under $200 will sell in a minute or two top.  At the $250 mark it may last a little longer but they sell pretty darned fast too (I would be shocked to see one last 30-minutes)...  I just bought one for $300 and I hated to spend that much money but I could not get in on one fast enough at lower prices.  At $300 the receiver may or may not sell IMHO as at the $300 mark it is hard to justify the Imbel over spending about $400 for a new DSA...

I just have a really nice Imbel kit that I may have spent too much for that I want to build as much as an Imbel Full Rifle as I could...  Imbel receivers are nice but boy are those prices going up!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Check the FAL files for sale forem or check Here
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:07:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm already on The Dealer Warehouses list.  Been on for I dont know how many months.  A bunch of pricks if you ask me.  They are still advertising in Shotgun News except without a price.  I'm guessing that they'll wait a little longer and sell off their receivers at a much higher cost than when I got on their fucking list.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard Coonan receivers are back foir sale at gunsnstuff. But their site is down, so who knows?

gunsnstuff or FAC is out of business.

Here's something about Coonan back in business.  Unless this is an old site.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm already on The Dealer Warehouses list.  Been on for I dont know how many months.  A bunch of pricks if you ask me.  They are still advertising in Shotgun News except without a price.  I'm guessing that they'll wait a little longer and sell off their receivers at a much higher cost than when I got on their fucking list.

I've been on their list since July.  Called 'em today and they said about the end of the month.

Who knows...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coonan is still in business he teamed with Harlan to create Nodakspud they are making AK receivers and im pretty sure they are going to keep making the FAL receivers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coonan is still in business he teamed with Harlan to create Nodakspud they are making AK receivers and im pretty sure they are going to keep making the FAL receivers.

That's good info.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I emailed them about their FAL receivers, but I got no response back.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been on the dealer wharehouse list since Feb. I sold his recievers when he couldn't give them away and now he stiffed me on the tail end of my order..

I cant wait till DCI stats making FAL recievers again. I will sell them instead and they count as a US part! As a matter of fact I liked the DCI enough that I would gladly sell the imbell I was building  a para around to replace it with a DCI.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:41:36 AM EDT
[#14]
DSA always advertises their receivers for more than they actually sell for. If you find a good FFL, you will easily get out the door for less than $400 for a DSA receiver. Imbel receivers are excellent and I have built on them plenty, (I already miss the $175 FAC days). But there is no comparison to DSA. Ask your local FFL to check into it.

DSA type 3 receivers IIRC are $325 dealer cost. Type 1 and 2 receivers are $350.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top