Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 4:07:43 PM EDT
Ok,
So I plan on picking up an FAL this weekend while in PA. This would be my first FAL.  I would like to eventually turn it into a "Izzy carbine".  Here's what I found....

1. NIB SA58 carbine $1300

2. "Used" (although apparently not ever fired)SA58 carbine $824

3. NIB STG58 rifle w/28 hi-caps $1250

4. G1 kit assembled by Rich Banks of Front Line Armory.  Known on the falfiles.com as pa patriot. $750

Any thoughts?

Rich
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#1]
#3 without a doubt! Maybe sell off 10 or so mags to help get the cost down a bit (if that matters to you). The DSA STG58 is the best deal out there these days. Don't wait around too long though, they are running our of STG parts and will soon discontinue that model.

Edited to add - maybe you can talk the seller down $100 or so on the STG?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
as long as it's a DSA product get what you like best
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:25:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Turns out I know the guy (via 'net) selling the STG.  AND the "used" SA58 Carbine at the shop belonged to the SAME GUY!  Never shot it, total safe queen.  I think I'ma gittin' an SA tomorrow.  I'll keep yiz posted!
Rich
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top