Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 7:27:23 PM EDT
I was out shooting my beautiful IBM M1 carbine from the CMP today when I had the screw that retains the windage plate on the rear sight assembly launch itself into my face before heading for regions unknown.

Can someone either identify where I can pick up a replacement screw, or what the threading/size on it is so I can track one down myself?

It's this one here:

I could buy a replacement sight assembly and steal the screw out of it if I need to for not too much, but wanted to check to see if there was a source other than that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
do you have a local hardware store, other than lowes or home depot?

maybe stop by and chat up one of the counter clerks and if possible, bring the rifle in and see if they have one that fits,

or try a supply house if needed,,

just a thought,

maybe also try numrich or sarco for a rear site,

or billricca.com.
amhearstarms.com

eta, it's amhearst depot now,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top