Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 8:27:12 AM EDT
I'd LOVE to have a pistol-grip stock for my Standard M1A. But I just hate the looks of the wood E2 stock and the Sage stocks as well. I'm into aesthetics big time, and the M1A is a very beautiful gun to me in stock form. I can almost picture that maybe a thumbhole stock (maybe with fixed-cheekrest carved-in) might be a good-looking way to make a more ergo-friendly M1A. Does anyone have any pics of such a beast and/or know where I can get one made? If not, I may just get a peice of wood and make one myself. Although personally, I'd rather have a thumbhole stock in black fiberglass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top