Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:53:18 PM EDT
What are the going rates now adays for a NM M1A? With the following parts:
1.      Air gauged national match barrel (medium weight)
2.      Match grade recoil spring guide
3.      Match gas assembly
4.      Match front sight
5.      Match rear sight
6.      Two-stage match military trigger
7.      Action glass-bedded
8.      Walnut Stock
9.      SA Receiver

Hope this is enough details?

ETA: Guns america is down and gunbroker isn't the best litmus test, they seem to be $1500ish? But the auctions are not over yet..
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
SPRGFLD M1A NATL MATCH 308 $1609.99 Cash Discount

SPRGFLD M1A NATL MATCH 308 STS $1647.99 Cash Discount

http://www.ak-47man.com/SpringfieldRifles.html

There local for me, and have bought a few firearms from them. You place the order and they will receive and send the rifle out to your FFL to do the transfer in less than a week ( I just go down and pick it up with them doing the paperwork).

To find a local FFL in your area to receive the rifle and do the transfer to you,
www.forthehunt.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Try to get an older one.  The new ones no longer have GI parts.  They are still really nice but have a lot of cast parts.
The older ones have GI parts that were put on the guns.
You could also get a better deal on a used one to boot.
I have a double lugged that I got used about 4 years ago.  It is a treasure and shoots awsome.
Good luck
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up an SA 1978 NM with all GI parts never fired for $1550.00. Check the M-14 site for some nice M1As. There has been some nice one's on it lately. You won't get a GREAT deal but you WILL probably get a gun that has been well cared for by someone who knows them, and can tell you exactly what is on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top