Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 11:09:18 AM EDT
My buddy wants to sell his M1A Loaded.  He has used it very little and has only put through it maybe 600 rounds.  It has the stainless barrel, TRW trigger group, HRT Bolt that is all I have seen.

What do you think he should ask for it?  I have several M1As and I really don't need another.

Thanks for the input.

Max
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
One just sold on forthehunt.com for $1300 NIB.  
As for dealing asking price, ak-47man.com lists the rifles at $1450'ish brand new.
If he wants to take $1200 plus shipping for it (loaded with walnut stock), I will buy it.

P.S. My plan is to order a new M1A on monday, so if he does want to sell it, IM me ASAP before I order a new one from akman.

Thanks,
Dano
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
IM Sent.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As for dealing asking price, ak-47man.com lists the rifles at $1450'ish brand new.

Has anyone ever ordered from ak-47man.com?  Those are some of the lowest prices I've ever seen on M1A's....but I've never heard of this place.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Rifle sold.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has anyone ever ordered from ak-47man.com?  Those are some of the lowest prices I've ever seen on M1A's....but I've never heard of this place.

I buy from them on S/A items due to no one else in the Denver area even getting close to matching their prices.  I have meet with both Gina and Matt, and they are good people, just need to remember that it takes them a little while to get back to emails since Gina is the only one maning the shop.  If you needed something faster, call them.

The best thing them is they are 45 min  from the house, and If I order somthing on monday, It's in their shop to be picked up by Friday (just bought a trophy match a few months ago from them).
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:31:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I buy from them on S/A items due to no one else in the Denver area even getting close to matching their prices. quote]

No doubt...I haven't seen anyone anywhere match these prices.  That's why I'm curious.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top