Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 4:55:35 PM EDT
This is the second time today I found myself in the M1A forum.  I'm thinking I need one.  Any sources of info for complete rifles or BIY would be appreciated.  This is what I envision myself wanting, but the $2600 pricetag worries me a little.

Springfield M21 Tactical Rifle
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
[subliminal message]

Mongo needs a M1A

[/subliminal message]

Danny

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one three years ago and traded it off. I just recently picked up another one for a little over $1500 that leaves a little over $1100 for the mount and optics. I put together a raised cheek stock when I had the last one. I really don't like to lace on cheek pieces or the adjustable ones, to each thier own. The M1A I have know has a heavy barrel, all NM mods and an over-sized stock. The stock is a pretty nice piece of wood too.
Don't laugh at the paint job on the raised stock. I did it 3 years ago when it was snowing and didn't have the faintest clue about digital mat schemes.

My new black rifle.

mark
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:26:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Resistance is futile.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is the second time today I found myself in the M1A forum.  I'm thinking I need one.  Any sources of info for complete rifles or BIY would be appreciated.  This is what I envision myself wanting, but the $2600 pricetag worries me a little.

www.impactguns.com/store/media/sprsam21.jpg

Springfield M21 Tactical Rifle

Same rifle that I enjoy. Get it! I shoot mine from 100 yards to 1000 yards with a brookfield style mount with 3 contact points. Last time I went out I beat the hell out of a 600 yard gong over and over again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top