Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2018 4:00:45 PM EDT
I see that Serbu sells a holster for the Super Shorty made by SKT. I also see that SKT has a different version on their website, which looks a bit more versatile. Problem is, I can't reach SKT (sounds like that's a common problem). Anyone know where to purchase an SKT holster, besides the version offered by Serbu?
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is SKT in business? The website has a copyright from 2009....but seems to work fine.

Anyways, have you called Serbu? I posted once on their Facebook and was able to buy some  Super Shorty challenge coins. I'd call Serbu.

I have the SKT holster in OD Green. I never use it, but it's very well made.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Serbu sells one on their site, but I'd prefer the version from the SKT page (6 rounds vs 3, more ambi-flexible)
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried calling SKT and got the same as everyone else from the search I did. No answer and full voicemail...

I also called Serbu and left a message on ETA of their holsters. We will see what happens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hawkin:
I tried calling SKT and got the same as everyone else from the search I did. No answer and full voicemail...

I also called Serbu and left a message on ETA of their holsters. We will see what happens.
View Quote
I seem to recall they were in stock a few weeks back. I was holding out for the SKT version (SKT makes them both IIRC), but if that's not available....Serbu it is.

Shame it's so pricey, but it is a niche market...
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
If Serbu calls me back I’ll ask them if they could give me SKTs contact info since they won’t respond to emails or phone number listed on their site.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Btt; anyone had luck tracking one down recently.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top