Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2018 7:56:44 PM EDT
I noticed the Bushmaster sub-forum in the industry section is gone. Is Bushmaster no longer interacting on here? I wonder if they're scaling back on PR due to the Remington bankruptcy...
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought that was gone a long time ago which is why they added the Acr subforum here.  They probably didn’t pay their yearly fees for that part of the forum.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Jorge made this subforum at my request when the ACR forum was messed up. The Bushmaster subforum was there as recently as a week or so ago.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, the Bushmaster forum disappeared within the last two days.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Well that shows how much I browse here minus this sub forum.  Maybe they let their subscription lapse or something, I’ll ask when I see them at the nra show.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not surprising. Hardly anyone posted there and Bushmaster didn't respond to most of those who did. Hopefully they can turn that subscription cost into getting some marketing people in their company.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's not surprising. Hardly anyone posted there and Bushmaster didn't respond to most of those who did. Hopefully they can turn that subscription cost into getting some marketing people in their company.
View Quote
Well, they got rid of the person that managed Arfcom for Remington (DPMS/Bushmaster/AAC) so don't expect much to happen for a while if at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top