Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2018 2:00:59 PM EDT
Does anyone make baffles or cones for this size tube?
Cant seem to find them. Wondering how good it would be for 300 blackout subs with the volume of the tube.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Cant seem to find them. Wondering how good it would be for 300 blackout subs with the volume of the tube.

Thanks
View Quote

I have the RSC that will fit 1.750 tube. For 300 bo i suggest a 1.625 x 8.5 tube and 8 rsc. It will perform great.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote
I have the tube, 9”. Chris at DM made cones for me. Had it done for bowers Vers mounts. It’s big and heavy even in al Ti. I built it specifically for 50Beowulf but it is a catch all for anything else I may want in the future.

I agree with rusty, 8-8.5” 1.625 is plenty big for .300blk subs. Coincidentally my 1st can was a 1.625x8.5 for 300blk or anything else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top