Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2018 10:34:08 AM EDT
Just thought I'd share a heads up. I purchased a stainless 4003 sized tube along with caps and wrench for a subsonic 50 BMG form 1 project from gunthreadadpters.com and received nothing weeks and weeks later. Numerous attempts have been made to contact the owner with zero response. The website DID however charge my debit card back in mid May. Not sure if he's still in business, but the website has been updated in 2018, and the card processing is still up and running! I should have known when I didnt receive a response for a request to add 2" to the length. Thankfully, I had the smarts to not file the form 1with his listed specs before having all parts in hand. I will now have to try to recoup the funds with a claim through my bank. Be warned...if you purchase form 1 parts from gunthreadadapters.com, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM!
Stay safe, everyone!
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Too bad you didn't contest the charges yet.

Oops, 'debit card'.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I still can through my bank...but if the business was honorable, no one would have to.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still can through my bank...but if the business was honorable, no one would have to.
View Quote
If you can, you should. They will first contact the seller and ask 'what's up'. Then you shouldn't expect anything for another 30 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top