Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2018 1:43:19 PM EDT
Want to put something at the end of my rail for my mk18.
Seen this and wondering if anybody has one on their sbr and how they like it?  Was looking at getting the magpul AFG until I seen this.

Thanks for any feed back.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the bcm handstop, like it better than the magpul version.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure I like that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I run handstops on 4 SBRs. I like the CZ Scorpion factory hand stop better than the magpul, but the magpul is serviceable. You get two handstops for the price of one (with magpul) if you only use the handstop and not the full kit.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Edit.  Nevermind just reread your question.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I like mine. But depends on what you are running. My 9mm SBR has a Star4 rail with a Magpul handstop and it works great. My Diplomat has a Noveske rail panel handstop on a NSR rail. The magpul would look weird on that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Dd mk18.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top