Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2011 11:32:53 AM EDT
So i finally got around to SBR my Bobcat weapons bw-5 fs after 5 years of having it.I was wondering if anyone on the forum can help me with some info on filling in the blanks on the form 1..
If any members on here that did their bobcat weapons sw5 please help me on the address cause the company is no longer bobcat weapons.
any input would be appreciated..thanks

4a.
4b, SBR or short bbl rifle?
4d.
4e.
4f.
4h. leave blank?
4i. is this the portion where i put "collection or all lawful purpose"?

8.  the gun is going on a trust so this would be my name" jon do" and the word "trustee"next to it ?

thanks guys.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So i finally got around to SBR my Bobcat weapons bw-5 fs after 5 years of having it.I was wondering if anyone on the forum can help me with some info on filling in the blanks on the form 1..
If any members on here that did their bobcat weapons sw5 please help me on the address cause the company is no longer bobcat weapons.
any input would be appreciated..thanks

4a.
4b, SBR or short bbl rifle?    I spelled it all the way out, Short Barrel Rifle since they are not liking abbreviations
4d.
4e.
4f.
4h. leave blank?   Yes leave blank
4i. is this the portion where i put "collection or all lawful purpose"? Yes

8.  the gun is going on a trust so this would be my name" jon do" and the word "trustee"next to it ? Yes and you can also put trustee next to your signature

thanks guys.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top