Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks goloud! That’s a sweet looking setup.
I’ll be looking for your report.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Took her out today to sight in the red dot. Put 200 rounds of every kind of ammo you could think of. Not a single malfunction.

Link Posted: 8/26/2018 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took her out today to sight in the red dot. Put 200 rounds of every kind of ammo you could think of. Not a single malfunction.
https://image.ibb.co/jLAgL9/MVIMG_20180826_083312.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/gCtOYU/IMG_20180826_095236_989.jpg
View Quote
That's awesome!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Beautiful!
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Beautiful!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beautiful!
Suppressor has been pending since February, I'm getting anxious!
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Tactical Gun and Tactical Flip Flops, that’s my kinda range trip ....nice setup you have.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tactical Gun and Tactical Flip Flops, that’s my kinda range trip ....nice setup you have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dealer called today and said suppressor stamp was in! Just picked it up. Can't wait to go shoot it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dealer called today and said suppressor stamp was in! Just picked it up. Can't wait to go shoot it tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so jelly....mine is still in NFA purgatory with a long way to to go.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Got a chance to shoot my TP9-N with the suppressor today. The shot is slightly louder than the trigger reset. Very very quiet!I was shooting PPU 158gr ammo.

Link Posted: 9/5/2018 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
WOW!  I'm curious how quiet that set up is.  B+T has shown the MP9 in the Operational Bag with the double mag clamp for the ACP9 and two mags installed.

I need to pick one of those bags up before they turn into the MP5 operational briefcase in 5 years.  There was a guy in Italy selling them with an MP9 and TP9 version.  I'm guessing Velcro or no Velcro for the foregrip?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I got one last week, it is cool....BUT I don’t have my TP9 suppressor
Standing by for goloud’s report on it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Are there any aftermarket triggers or rail sections available for the TP9 at all? Or am I just being a hopeful
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Are there any aftermarket triggers or rail sections available for the TP9 at all? Or am I just being a hopeful
View Quote
Dan Haga Designs has a prototype top cover. 2 MLOK rail sections, side charger and a direct mount for an rmr.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmirkqdndhV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n3bggqcwn586
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up a tp9 off gun broker today for what I think was a pretty good deal. Going to do the SBR dance ASAP. But who should I buy the can through? From a quick google search there doesn’t seem to be a lot of dealers who stock it. Tar Heel State seems to be the best deal with free shipping.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just picked up a tp9 off gun broker today for what I think was a pretty good deal. Going to do the SBR dance ASAP. But who should I buy the can through? From a quick google search there doesn’t seem to be a lot of dealers who stock it. Tar Heel State seems to be the best deal with free shipping.
View Quote
Scott at Tar Heel State is the best, I’ve bought 4 cans from him, including the TP9 can as well as 2 B&T guns. Fast and easy transactions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Scott at Tar Heel State is the best, I’ve bought 4 cans from him, including the TP9 can as well as 2 B&T guns. Fast and easy transactions.
View Quote
Good to know. Thanks for the reply
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

How long was your wait?

Quoted:

I will +1 that! Scott is awesome, I ordered a GHM9 Compact Wednesday? he engraved and shipped it that day, it’s enroute to my dealer now! The minute he shipped, he sent me the serial number, I have already filled the form 1 and was finger printed last night at work, so that’s ready to be sent out today.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Picked up my tp9 today. I wanted the tp9-n but got a hell of a deal on the older tp9 with the pic rail and cross-bolt safety so I decided I could live w/o the more desired switch safety and molded VFG. I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites once it’s SBR’D and I get the can for it.

I’m filling out the form 1 and it’s been a few years since I’ve done it so I have a couple questions. In box 4a about the name and address of the original manufacturer, do I put "B&T USA TAMPA, FL” or "B&T AG Switzerland"? Both appear on the plate under the pic rail.

My other question is about box 4d (model). On the plate under the pic rail, it says "TP9" but on the left side of the upper half of the gun it says "TP9-US". I’m assuming go by what’s on the plate under the pic rail but want to be 100%...

Best picture I could get without removing the rail:

Link Posted: 9/24/2018 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I listed both manufacturer and importer on my F1. I listed model as “TP9”. I have the older model as well and personally didn’t care for the add-on TechSmith VFG. I got a Lage canted VFG that fits on the front rail.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I listed both manufacturer and importer on my F1. I listed model as “TP9”. I have the older model as well and personally didn’t care for the add-on TechSmith VFG. I got a Lage canted VFG that fits on the front rail.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59839/86BC6173-3DAB-41FA-BFA0-F68A40515E41-681824.JPG
View Quote
So just to clarify, in box 4a I put "B&T AG Switzerland" and B&T USA Tampa, FL"?

And where did you get that VFG? I want one with a cant but can only find BCM.

ETA: misread Lage for large. Found it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#21]
In 4a I put the Switzerland name & address as manufacturer and the Tampa FL name and address as importer, you could probably get by with the manufacturer but I listed both. I just listed the German manufacturer on my MP5s with no US importer and they were approved.
The canted VFG is from Lage Manufacturing.
http://max-11.com
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
B&T has produced an aluminum top cover with a side charging handle. It was pictured in the UK Magazine Frag Out IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#23]
@bestiller I picked a Lage VFG the other day. Seems like a solid grip. Just out of curiosity, why didn’t you like the TechSmith VFG? I noticed the techsmith has a flat on each side for the stock to sit flush against and the Lage is round. How does the stock sit against the Lage? Do you have a picture looking down the muzzle with the stock folded? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@bestiller I picked a Lage VFG the other day. Seems like a solid grip. Just out of curiosity, why didn’t you like the TechSmith VFG? I noticed the techsmith has a flat on each side for the stock to sit flush against and the Lage is round. How does the stock sit against the Lage? Do you have a picture looking down the muzzle with the stock folded? Thanks.
View Quote
The stock does fold flush with the receiver and the locking tap fully engages with the Lage VFG. I’m in the minority but I prefer the look of the Lage VFG attached to the rail over the bolt on Techsmith VFG for the older TP9s.
Pics:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Newbie on the forum, so hello to everyone! First and foremost, I admit that I have "B&Titis". It started with the APC9 and I was hooked right away. Then I looked into the P26. The fine gentleman that provides us with the best aftermarket B&T products offered me his R&D P26 with double tap trigger. I passed and ended up with a GHM9. Now I have decided that I will be picking up a TP9 in the coming weeks. Hopefully find a good deal around Black Friday. However, I still cannot decide between the tan and black. I understand it's a personal thing. However, I would like to get opinion and feedback from owners. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Just bought a TP9. In the coming weeks I will SBR it and buy the suppressor. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Does anyone have this TP9 suppressor adapter and run their TP9 suppressors on other hosts? Specifically non-B&T hosts...

How do you like it?  How sturdy is it?  Please Post PICS!

Link Posted: 10/6/2018 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#28]
No direct experience. I have the adapter as well, but still am waiting in my suppressor’s stamp to return. Several months back there was a thread on HKpro.com with the adapter and TP9 suppressor on MP5 & MP5K, with very positive reviews, which led me to purchase one as well. I thought  I had saved pics but I didn’t.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Does anyone have this TP9 suppressor adapter and run their TP9 suppressors on other hosts? Specifically non-B&T hosts...

How do you like it?  How sturdy is it?  Please Post PICS!

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/image/cache/data/BT-122356%20-%201_big-228x175.jpeg
View Quote
Been running it on my scorpion. Locks up tight. Very quiet!

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Does this adapter convert the 3 lug system to threads? Could this can be threaded on to a Glock for example with this adapter?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Does this adapter convert the 3 lug system to threads? Could this can be threaded on to a Glock for example with this adapter?
View Quote
The adapter is essentially a standard HK 3 lug connection. The TP9 gun has a proprietary 3 lug and the B&T TP9 suppressor is made specifically for that gun. The adapter allows the TP9 suppressor to be used on standard HK style 3 lug barrels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The adapter is essentially a standard HK 3 lug connection. The TP9 gun has a proprietary 3 lug and the B&T TP9 suppressor is made specifically for that gun. The adapter allows the TP9 suppressor to be used on standard HK style 3 lug barrels.
View Quote
I see. I knew this can was proprietary to the TP9 and I only plan on using it on my TP9 once out of jail. I was thinking this adapter was a proprietary 3 lug to thread conversion, not a proprietary 3 lug to HK 3 lug conversion. I’m not big on suppressing pistols to begin with but I’d throw the TP9 can on a Glock every now and then for shits and giggles if I only had to buy an adapter and not a new can/tax stamp. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#33]
who makes that foregrip with hand stop?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
who makes that foregrip with hand stop?
View Quote
If you're talking about my Scorpion, it's made by A3 Tactical.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Any news on the sliding stock?
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Finally joined the cool kids

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#37]
That looks awesome AlphaThree!!! How do you like the tan color?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That looks awesome AlphaThree!!! How do you like the tan color?
View Quote
It’s pretty rad. I wanted to go all in with the brace and the aimpoint nano and FDE was the only color available. But I like it
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#39]
This Form 1 Wait is killing me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This Form 1 Wait is killing me.
View Quote
How many days are you at?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Factory FDE?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How many days are you at?
View Quote
219. Not that long. Just seems bad because I want it so much.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Ouch! Form 1s at one time had gotten down to under 100 days and then ballooned back up. I have 5 out right now that are just under 100 days, so I’m mentally blocking them out...lol. I got a Form 4 back about 3 weeks ago that was 210 days mailbox to mailbox and was pleasantly surprised. I’ve come to the realization that there’s no method to the NFA branch’s madness.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Factory FDE?
View Quote
Yes it is
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#45]
I finally got the stamp for my TP9 suppressor

Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:53:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pics or it didn’t happen!
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
So very very jealous! Congrats...I should have mine in about 6 months.... I hope
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#48]
AlphaThree,

Nice blalster!

How do you like that collapsible brace?  Can you deploy it without pressing the button?  Thanks for your time!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
AlphaThree,

Nice blalster!

How do you like that collapsible brace?  Can you deploy it without pressing the button?  Thanks for your time!
View Quote
I love it. I just submitted a Form 1 but i think even when its approved I will keep that brace on. The button needs to be pressed to extend it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#50]
So after a week of messing with the TP9, I love it. The Aimpoint Nano is awesome. Just submitted the form 1 so I will get the grip on it which will further increase the handling. My biggest complaint is the bolt release. It is extremely hard to depress to allow the bolt to go forward and it s tiny. Does anyone make an extended bolt release?

Also, a Magwell would be awesome for this. Anyone make one? I assume one could be 3D printed pretty easily. Other than the bolt release and the fact I don’t have the TP9 suppressor, I’m really happy with the TP9.
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top