Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2019 9:11:43 PM EDT
I'm seeing a $75 off coupon on the 5MP 4 camera systems on amazon right now. I picked one up as I've been watching for a while.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Amazon Product
  • ?5 Megapixels & 100ft Night Vision?2560x1920 super HD detailed image and up to 100ft night vision video monitoring, 3,000,000 more pixels than 1080P, 300% more detailed than 720P. You will truely get rid of struggling to see the details with 720P or 1080P analog videos.
  • ?Plug & Play PoE System?Taking out the 60ft network cables from the video surveillance kit and connect the security cameras to the NVR ports, you can see the security camera system working with videos immediately via HDMI monitor. It is as easy as analog camera kit.
  • ?Stable & Lossless Video Quality?Unlike CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not be degraded or destroyed by cables. The digital signal will keep real 5mp high definition image via 300ft CAT6 ethernet cables. You will have no worry about the coaxial cable quality for DVR and analog cameras that will affect much on its image, even within 100ft.

Link Posted: 1/2/2019 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Swann 4k

Anyone have an opinion if the reolink or the swann I linked is a better system?
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Came here to post this same thing. Just bought one myself
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Swann 4k

View Quote
Have not heard of the Swann before, but the Reolink seems to be one of the two go to systems on Arfcom. Some people like Hikivision stuff more. I think as long as you control the network traffic, either is decent.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Swann 4k

View Quote
Swann use to be complete junk, I believe they were bought Hikvision, and apparently get decent reviews now.

That being said, I have no experience with them, but have been running two different Reolink systems for over 4 years now, both with excellent results. I highly suggest Reolink.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top