Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2012 9:02:39 AM EDT
I need a interior PIC of a 2419 sturdy model LOADED with 6 or more long guns in the #2 interior.

PLEASE HELP.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 9:08:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
that appears to be a 2419 without firelining AND only 3 long guns???

Will 8-10 long guns actually fit in the firelined.

the 2419 is my only sturdy option because it will be in a closet.

Thanks for that pic and please, are there any more pics with firelining and about 8 long guns.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Based on the 3 racks that the 2419 has I would say you're going to be tight but it is doable with some jig-sawing the rifles.  If they are all AR-style it will be really tight.  I have 9 in the 2 rows in my slightly larger Sturdy.  I base this assumption on Sturdy using a standard width for spacing on their internals.  All else fails call and ask them.  They are on California time but exceedingly helpful.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
It really depends on what type of rifles and what type of scopes and accessories are mounted.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
that appears to be a 2419 without firelining AND only 3 long guns???

Will 8-10 long guns actually fit in the firelined.

the 2419 is my only sturdy option because it will be in a closet.

Thanks for that pic and please, are there any more pics with firelining and about 8 long guns.

Thanks.

Not fire lined, but there is 6 in there (shotgun, 3 short ar's, 10/22 and varmint ar), all besides the shotty have big optics. 8 is easy, firelined will make it a good bit tighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top