Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2011 5:11:35 AM EDT
I got a new TL safe and the walls are steel plating. I want to cover them and the shelves with some nice material.  I want to know where to buy some sort of safe liner material. I did check out the local fabric stores and didn’t find what I was looking for.  I don’t care for carpeting.
Any help would be appreciated
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 6:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I/O carpeting at HD.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
or how about the headliner material for vehicles....fabric covered foam, applied with spray adhesive.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
or how about the headliner material for vehicles....fabric covered foam, applied with spray adhesive.

Good idea. I found these guys and they have some digital camo I am looking at prices aren't bad.

http://www.yourautotrim.com/

Link Posted: 2/28/2011 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
We just order material from the manufacturers, any safe store should be able to get it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I like that digital camo.  Could look pretty cool.  

Just looked at my safe, and the headliner material is pretty much what I have on my shelves. Velcro sticks to it really well for use with rifle rods or hanging lights.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good idea. I found these guys and they have some digital camo I am looking at prices aren't bad.

http://www.yourautotrim.com/

Lookin' to do the same...
Any updates?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered five yards of the digital camo. They shipped the same day and go it in three days. I will take a before and after shot.

I just drilled a hole through the back of the safe for lighting and an alarm contact. I will start the project next week, will update.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top